Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to provide you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when SecHard processes your personal data through your use of our website, including any data you may provide through our website when you purchase any products or services or request a trial. Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting, disclosing, transferring, securing, or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how, why and when we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements any other notices and is not intended to override them.
Who we are
SecHard (referred to as “SecHard”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is a controller of the personal data it collects and is responsible for such personal data. SecHard gathers and processes your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations and laws, including, if applicable, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). SecHard’s principal office is at Küçükbakkalköy Mahallesi, Merdivenköy Yolu Caddesi, Rüya Sokak, Vogue Business Center, No:12/18 Daire:60 Ataşehir, 34750 – İstanbul /Turkey and we are a TUR corporation registered in İstanbul. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us by email at [email protected]. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the relevant supervisory authority for data protection issues. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the supervisory authority, so please contact us in the first instance.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Under certain circumstances, you may have various rights under applicable data protection laws in relation to your personal data, these rights may include:
- Request access to your personal data: You may request access to your personal data, this is known as a data subject access request. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Objection against advertising: You may object to the use of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
- Withdrawal of consent: Where we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you can withdraw such consent at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. Please note, however, that if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you, we will advise you if this is the case.
- Request correction of your personal data: You have the right to request the correction of any of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new personal data that you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data: This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
The entity that is responsible for processing the personal data collected through our website is SecHard, our address for correspondence in connection with this privacy notice is: Data Protection Officer, Küçükbakkalköy Mahallesi Merdivenköy Yolu Caddesi Rüya Sokak Vogue Business Center No:12/18 Daire:60 Ataşehir, 34750 – İstanbul /Turkey. You can also contact us via email at [email protected].